Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Monday 16 January 2017

R+P Post 1: How we intend to work as a group

Me(left) and Aisha (right) writing the script
My group consists of myself Sailesh and Aisha. In order to ensure that we are maximising our output during our sessions, we delegate our roles (as seen in the above pictures). This means everyone has had at least some input into every group decision whilst the work we are required to do in completed efficiently and to our high standards. Every week we have two group sessions where we meet for an hour at lunch; these are written into our planners to make sure everyone shows up on time , also giving us the best opportunity to plan a great film opening. I addition to this, we have a Facebook group chat which allows us to communicate our ideas easily to each other, as well as resolving any issues with the least hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment