Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Wednesday 1 February 2017

R+P Post 13: Our Animatic

Another method of planning we decided to use was an animatic. We believed this would help bring our storyboard to life and in turn give us the opportunity to make any final revisions before our test shoot. An animatic is a preliminary version of a film, produced by shooting successive sections of a storyboard and adding a soundtrack. Our animatic can be seen below:



Our animatic was very beneficial to our group as it made us realise that our script needed tweaking as there are some rather large pauses with no dialogue, due the imbalance of the script. Examples of this can be seen within the segment of "0:27-0:56". Because of this, me and Aisha revised the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment