Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Friday 14 July 2017

Evaluation Q1: Did you enjoy the main workshop shoot day? What roles did you take? What were your best bits and why?

For me the main workshop shoot day was very enjoyable as due to the great levels of teamwork within the group which in turn lead to a non-hostile working environment. This therefore meant we could all focus and learn from the more experienced crew members, such as the director. Also, another bonus of the commitment shown by all of us was that numerous re-takes were not required, thus lowering stress levels and allowing more free time throughout the day. Below you can see a time lapse of the day, showing how the set and lighting set-ups changed throughout:


On the day my role did not vary that much as I was primarily in front of camera playing the role of Jamie. When I was not in front of the camera I was either on clapper board duties or supporting the actors on screen with words of encouragement. Even though my experience of acting on camera was minimal, the warm atmosphere around the set helped me settle quickly and in turn made me enjoy the experience even more. In my performance of Jamie,my roles varied from modelling to playing the guitar and at some points lip-syncing along with the actor playing Sydney, usually Sian. Below you can see some of the scenes I was involved in:

Me in costume whilst waiting for the dancing shots
My solo in a mid-shot

My Best Bits:

In my opinion, the amount of takes it took me to do my scenes was a very big positive as prior to filming I thought I would mess up and in turn cause a multitude of re-takes. However, this turned out not to be the case as my scene went very well with myself getting into character fairly quickly and in turn making myself proud of my scenes.

Overall, I think my best scene was when I had to play the guitar on my own in front of the camera. I think this scene went very well as I managed to pull off every move required of me whilst also being able to enjoy my performance which I think was reflected well on screen. A short cut of this long take can be seen in the GIF below:

No comments:

Post a Comment