Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Sunday 17 December 2017

Construction Post 3: Week 3 Production

The sole aim of week 3 was our promo photo shoot which we carried out on a set in our school's media department. The set-up we used can be seen below:


Our photo shoot was very successful as we not only managed to get all the photos we needed for the digipak covers but also a lot of other promo shots which we placed on the website and our two social media platforms. As I took on the character of AJ I was required to be in front of the camera, whilst Meera and Sian switched between the roles of director and photographer as the week went on. I really enjoyed the whole process as it was fun to experiment with my character, moreover as the main aim of the promo shots was to portray the personality of AJ (which is quite similar to mine, i.e. goofy) I was able to have fun on set with my group whilst still taking high quality pictures which we could use across all the different platforms of our project.

Below are some of my favorite promo shots from the photo shoots:




No comments:

Post a Comment