Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Monday 13 March 2017

Construction Post 27: My Personal Contribution to the Shoot Sessions

I served in many different roles within every location.

Location 1: My house

I acted within this location during every shoot as I played the role of the antagonist. This meant I had to follow the director's commands as well as rehearsing my shots whilst not be filmed in order to reduce the number of takes needed for it to be as good as possible. Below is video of me preparing for a shot during the test shoot:


Location 2: Enfield Island Village Forest

At this location I helped direct the shots as our main director, Sailesh was occupied with cameraman duties and therefore needed some aid with arranging mise-en-scene, such as the placement of the microphone when the news reporter is taken, as well as encouraging the actor and helping her with her lines and her positioning on the set. Below is a video of my group filming the news reporter scene, whilst I watch over the scene and look out for anything that may mean we have to re-shoot.



Location 3: Classroom

For this location I took on the role of director and cameraman due my increased knowledge of the set in relation to my other group members as I was the one who arranged the classroom into the best format possible. Moreover, I had time before the shoot to plan out the shot and experiment with framing, thus I thought I would be the best person to direct the shot and go on camera. Overall, I believe that this was one of the main contributing factors of us only taking 2 takesto capture the footage we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment