Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Monday 13 March 2017

Construction Post 28: My personal contribution to the Edit Sessions

Within the post-production stage I really enjoyed the editing as I mostly took on roles which I felt I had the most experience with and therefore produced the best possible work. For example, I took the lead when it came to editing all the best takes to the correct length and placing them on the timeline in order. This job sounds simple but it did take quite a long time to edit the shots for continuity and still ensure the whole sequence flowed well and was in the time limit set by the brief.

Me editing the film opening sequence 
I also took responsibility for the changing of sound levels to what the group thought was best for the film opening, i.e. what sound levels needed to be high or low at different points to help contribute to the atmosphere of the sequence. Below you can see a short video of me editing sound levels on the soundtrack:


As well as all this, I also helped with the editing of the titles and their effects. However, as this was my first time working on the software, LiveType I had to experiment with effects in order to find the best ones. This was actually quite fun as it helped me gain confidence in my ability with title editing and in turn helped me produce titles which all of the group and our teachers approved of.

Me experimenting with titles on LiveType

No comments:

Post a Comment