Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Saturday 28 October 2017

R+P Post 11: Artist websites that have inspired and influenced my ideas

Having a website is essential for an artist as it brings together all the information about the artist, and what they are bringing to the industry, all in one place. Synergy is vital for a website as it links together all the artists' projects and sale opportunities, such as tickets for tours, albums and merchandise. Below are some artist website which have inspired my ideas:

Jason Derulo


What I like about Jason Derulo's website is how the background picture seamlessly changes as you scroll through the site; I think this makes the experience on the site more aesthetically pleasing for a consumer whilst also showing off more off the artist, thus promoting him even further, for example when you first scroll down you are taken from a promotion of his new track to a black and white picture of him smiling.

James Arthur


James Arthur's website was particularly influential for me and my group as I thought that the main page's focal image and the art around it would be perfect for a debut artist. The main page not only has links to all the social pages of the artist, thus linking the consumer to the artist on other platforms, but also immediately informs you of his name and from the focal image grading you can get an idea his genre/style. This is extremely important for any debut artist as any consumers clicking on the website will not have much knowledge of the artist and must therefore get an immediate idea of what he is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment