Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Saturday 28 October 2017

R+P Post 19: My influences and vision for the project

To help bring all of our ideas together our group decided to make steal-o-matic. This is a visual pitch which takes short clips from existing music videos; we chose clips which we thought were similar to our ideas and then placed them over our chosen track. This therefore gave us a visualisation of our desired music video and allowed us to reflect on what we could change or worked well. It also helped in terms of timings as we could note down how long each shot should be and in turn experiment with cuts on the beat. Below you can see my group's steal-o-matic:


Below are the music videos references which we took clips from in the above steal-o-matic:
  1. Ne-Yo- Miss Independent
  2. Ne-Yo- Mad
  3. Ne-Yo- Closer
  4. Jason Derulo- Watcha Say
  5. Mario- Let Me Love You
  6. Rihanna- Unfaithful
  7. Rihanna- Hate That I Love You, feat. Ne-Yo
  8. Jason Derulo- Trumpets
  9. Little Mix- Secret Love Song, feat. Jason Derulo
  10. B.O.B.- Airplanes, feat. Hayley Williams
  11. Beyoncé- If I were a Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment