Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Saturday 28 October 2017

R+P Post 17: My Chosen Track

Cry Me A River


Artist - Justin Timberlake
Album - Justified
Year of Release - 2002
Producer - Timberland
Writers - Justin Timberlake, Timothy Mosley and Scott Storch
Record Label - West Lake Recording Studios

Below is a pros and cons list my group made when deciding upon this track:

Written up by Meera

As we are remaking an existing song's music video we had to sort out any copyright issues. In order to do this we sent an email to Sony Music Entertainment requesting permission. Below is the email Sian sent to the music company on behalf of our group. So far we have not had a reply so we are presuming that there are no longer any copyright issues restricting us from using this song.

The email we sent to Sony Music Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment