Below is our finished music video

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Outside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

My Inside Digipak Panels

Please click the image below to view our finished website

Thursday 26 October 2017

R+P Post 4: Audience groups of interest

The Official top 10 singles chart

In order to find a potential audience group that would be interested in our new artist I thought it would be beneficial to look through the current music charts as this will show us the gaps in the industry which we could exploit. As you can see in the pictures below, only 1 song could identify with the R&B genre, thus showing me that their is a need for an artist from the genre to enter the industry. However, from this chart I can also see that POP and HIP-HOP are very prominent right now with every song on the chart being able to identify within the two genres; this shows me that as well as filling  gap in the market, our new artist must still meet the needs of this already existing mainstream audience who currently dominate the market.



In terms of gender, 9/10 of the singles on this chart have a male artist either featuring on being the main artist. To me, this shows that male artist are currently the trend within the music industry so maybe an upcoming male artist would find success due to the already existing demand for their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment